Credit Collections Services
Credit Control’s history in collections and accounts receivable goes back more than 25 years. After 17 years as a previous company, Credit Control was formed in 2006 and has since grown to become a nationally-licensed, full-service receivables organization serving more than 450 clients.
We are able to serve clients nationwide, and since we provide custom solutions to meet each business’s individual revenue cycle needs, we can assist companies in nearly any industry. Contact us today to schedule a free evaluation of your accounts with one of our collections professionals.
Third Party Collections
Through third party collections, businesses can collect on what is owed to them in a cost-effective manner.
- Successfully handled some of the industry’s most demanding accounts for over 20 years.
- Liquidation and recovery results driven by commitment to success, professional personnel, and continued investment in technology.
- Deliver competitive recoveries and unsurpassed client services.
- Help you build an effective, reliable collection strategy to boost your cash flow and alleviate concerns.
Skip tracing is an important collections tool which allows us to find and contact those who have missed or ignored payments.
- Outsourcing allows clients to utilize in-house efforts, while reducing losses with proprietary processes.
- Processes use multiple databases to provide the most accurate information.
- We can tailor a skip tracing program to fit individual portfolio needs.
- Deliver information in a readable, cost-saving format.
Pre-Legal & Legal Collections
Credit Control’s collections staff are experienced in using pre-legal and legal collections methods to generate payments.
- Pre-legal collection approaches debtors firmly and professionally.
- We are fully prepared to continue the collection process through the judicial system upon written authorization, on a case-by-case basis.
- If authorized, we will take the next step and comply with all state statutes and local court rules regarding procedures governing litigation of debts.
We assist our clients in the event that debtors file for bankruptcy before payments are completed.
- Accurately and efficiently file Proof of Claims (POCs).
- Review incoming correspondence.
- Monitor incoming court documents for the life of the bankruptcy.
- Any objections from debtor will be analyzed and negotiated.
Credit Control’s Compliance
Certifications, licenses, and accreditations are always good indicators of a firm that is dedicated to quality and success. Credit Control is affiliated with the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA), is SOC 1 certified, ISO 27001 certified, PCI Level 2 compliant, HIPAA compliant, and fully licensed and bonded.
Financial stability is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing an agency to collect on accounts receivable, especially in recent years. Financial security allows a firm to withstand the ever-changing environment of collections, which includes frequent changes to compliance requirements. Partnering with a firm that can demonstrate good growth to go along with a stable financial footing will help to ensure that you are not abruptly left without help.
Technology and Security
Technology and security are also of paramount importance for any firm. Since we must handle vast amounts of personal information, we place security as a top priority. This focus goes hand-in-hand with the hi-tech approach we apply to all aspects of our business. From electronic skip tracing and client portfolio research efforts to our proprietary business intelligence (BI) platform, Credit Control remains a technological leader in the collections industry.
Schedule Your Evaluation
Does your business need to upgrade its accounts receivable? Contact Credit Control today to learn how we can help.